As expected during a global pandemic, many of you are staying close to home this Fourth of July weekend. Based on the volume of phone calls and emails we’ve received, many of you are interested in visiting Duke Farms. We love that! We also want to make sure you’re aware of a few things before you head out:
- Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 6 pm. Yes, this includes Friday, July 3, and Monday, July 6.
- We are CLOSED on Saturday, July 4.
- Only our Farm Market is open on Sunday, July 5 from 11-3p. The trails are not open.
- Bringing food and drinks with you? FYI, due to Covid-19, there are no picnic benches available. CARRY-IN, CARRY-OUT. We have no trash cans so please take your trash with you when you depart. (Many people have been leaving their trash lately, which makes us infinitely sad… leave only footprints please.)
- Covid-19 guidelines are to be followed, and they can be found here.
- Once our parking lot hits maximum capacity, we will close the lot. Try to visit early and have a backup destination in mind if you find that we are full up. Need an idea for other places that are beautiful gems in NJ? Head over to AllTrails for recommendations.
Thank you for your support, and have a lovely and safe holiday weekend.