Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform where you can distribute quizzes to your class or kids. Follow the instructions below to host one of our pre-made quizzes.
- Select a quiz from the list below. If you do not have a Kahoot! account, you can either sign up or play as guest. If you play as a guest, your options may be more limited.
- Click play.
- Choose to teach or assign.
- Teach allows you to host a live quiz through Zoom or other screenshare-enabled video chats. Click Teach, then choose the game options (Classic is most common), then begin sharing the screen with the class. Each student will need a laptop and a smartphone to participate. Students should go to zoom.it and input the Game Pin. Once all students have joined, click Start.
- Assign creates a deadline that students need to complete the quiz before. Set whatever date and time you wish. Distribute the quiz URL and Game Pin to the participants. You do not have to host the quiz live and students will only need a smartphone or laptop, not both.
Additional quizzes will continue to be added to the list.
- Bald Eagle Ecology: 10 questions about bald eagle ecology. Use the resources from Duke Farms and NJ Conserve Wildlife Foundation for more information.
- Orchid Trivia: 10 questions about orchid diversity, pollination, and ecology. Use resources from the American Orchid Society for more information.
- New Jersey Wildlife: 10 questions where participants identify common New Jersey wildlife.
- Native or Invasive?: 20 questions where participants decide if common New Jersey plants and insects are native or invasive. Visit the New Jersey Invasive Species Strike Team for more information.
- Earth Day Trivia: 15 questions about climate change, biodiversity, and the history of Earth Day.
- Incredible Insects: 12 questions about insect classification, diversity, and importance.
Are there more quizzes you are interested in seeing? Submit ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.